Summer Yoga Challenge
Our Summer Yoga Challenge is coming up fast!! It begins on July 1st and space is limited, so be sure to sign up now to guarantee your spot! This will be an amazing way to celebrate and noorish yourself during the summer season!
$202 + gst, or call us to use your current yoga pass
The benefits of dedicating yourself to yoga this summer are limitless:
- Detoxify and cleanse your body – Yoga enhances blood supply to internal organs, as well as lymphatic drainage. This unique ability to flush out toxins makes yoga a superior activity of choice.
- Increasing Flexibility – Yoga postures invigorate every joint in the body, especially those not commonly exercised or given attention to.
- Natural weight management – Excess flab is shed through the repeated stimulation that comes from regular yoga practice. Remarkable toning of muscles is attained in a relatively short period of time.
- At the completion of the program, develop an on-going daily practice of your own
- Balanced and stronger body – Yoga helps strengthen your muscles from the inside out, increasing balance and overall body strength.
- Learn to manage stress effectively – The experience of yoga helps one achieve inner peace, joy for the great adventure of life on and off the mat. Attain a state of inner harmony, balance, and awakened consciousness.
- As you go through the program, you may realize some other benefits that are not listed here like reduced chronic pain, development of strong will-power, healthier eating habits begin to naturally develop, etc.
WHAT IS A SUMMER YOGA CHALLENGE?
It is your own personal challenge to do as many Yoga classes as you can throughout July and August! Sounds easy, doesn’t it! Keeping your practice strong throughout the summer months will only help you to play harder, but it will also support you to take good care of your body, your heart and your spirit during the months of fun and adventure!
And if you go away on an adventure this summer, no worries. This is all about doing the best that you can while having some flexibility. And if you do attend a yoga class at another studio, just bring us a receipt and we will count it towards the number of classes you’ve attended.
Sign up for 2 months of fun starting now! For only $202 +GST, join the challenge from July 1st till August 30, 2012 and gain the chance NOT ONLY FOR YOUR OWN TRANSFORMATION but also for the chance to win an amazing prize. If you participate in this challenge and your in the top 5 yogis for attendance, you will be entered into a draw for one of 5 prizes! The winners of the draw will be announced at the Potluck celebration.
- Noorish Elixirs
- Yoga 5-class pass
- $20 Noorish gift certificate
- Yoga Monthly-unlimited pass
Maximum 1 prize per eligible participant.
The Summer Yoga challenge potluck will be held Saturday, September 8th – everyone is welcome at the Potluck (including family and friends). For participants, it is a fun way to celebrate your accomplishment!
Complete your Summer Yoga Challenge, and if your in the top Yogis for attendance over the summer months your name will be entered in the Draw.
RULES OF THE CHALLENGE:
- Attend as many classes as you can, however only 7 per week will be counted!
- Must have a valid Yoga pass at Noorish Yoga for the months of July and August. (July 1st – August 30th)
- If you are unable to attend a class at Noorish Yoga you can attend a class at another studio and provide a receipt from that studio in your name for the other class attended that day.
- You can attend any of our drop-in classes at any time (excluding our pre-registered programs).
- Only the names of the top 5 participants for attendance will be entered into the prize draw.
HOW DO I SIGN UP?
- Click on the “Sign-up now” link above and purchase our 2 Month Summer Yoga Challenge Pass that starts on July 1st!
- OR Let us know that you would like to participate and use your current yoga pass, as long as you have a pass that is valid for July and August.
- We will place your name on the roster – and you can sign in for each class you attend during July and August