- Please arrive at least 15 minutes early to find parking, sign in and familiarize yourself with our studio. Classes begin promptly & are subject to room capacity. Latecomers will not be accomodated
- Come well hydrated and eat lightly 2 – 3 hours prior to your practice
- Please remove your shoes in the designated area when you enter the center. Classes are practiced barefoot and in lightweight clothing.
- Be sure to advise your teacher before class if you are new (first 10 classes), have an injury/medical condition or are pregnant.
- Please keep your voices low in the center as classes may be in session.
- Please leave valuables and personal belongings at home.
- Ensure cell phones are turned off while in the center.
- Please be mindful that others may be meditating in the yoga room prior to class and refrain from talking.
During your class:
- Go at your own pace. Be gentle and respectful towards your body, never moving to the point of pain.
- Drink plenty of water before and after each class.
- If you must leave early, tell the instructor in advance, place your mat near the door and leave quietly before everyone gets into savasana, the final relaxation pose.
After your class:
- Please pick up and put away any props that you used in class.
- Take some time to have some tea and relax before heading out into the rest of your day / evening.