Monday December 4th, 7pm – 9pm
Come learn how to make a scrumptious vegan holiday spread to share with family and friends, including a Charcuterie Board, Main Entree, and decadent Desserts. Noorish Head Chef Jason Kingsley will live-demo this delicious FEAST before your eyes:
* Vegan Charcuterie Board: Raw Vegan Crackers, Raw Candied Nuts, Vegan Nut Cheese
* Shepherd’s Pie: Layered with Lamb (TVP) and Roasted Root Veggies, finished with Sweet Pea Puree
* Banana Foster Crepe
* Home-made Vegan Ice Cream
– All Vegan, All Gluten-free
– Recipes & Tasty samples shared!
REGISTER ONLINE: www.noorish.ca/workshops
OR CALL: 780-756-9642
ABOUT HEAD CHEF JASON KINGSLEY
Jason started his career as a chef in New York City, where he worked in high-end kitchens for 15 years. He then moved to St. Petersburg, Florida where he changed his lifestyle and became a yogi and a vegetarian. He helped open many restaurants in the St. Petersburg area and was named “Best New Chef” in the Tampa Bay Area.
Jason now lives in Edmonton,and shares his incredible cooking talents as the Head Chef of Noorish Restaurant.